Corporate Finance Advisory Services
- Pre-transaction strategy
- Transaction readiness preparation and planning
- Valuing a business (or division)
- Corporate transaction support to a business owner
- Transaction advisory services to a Board / Financial Director
- Buy / Sell-side advisory work
- Merging two (or more) businesses
- Selling / acquiring a company / business
- Structuring a partnership agreement
- Negotiating a transaction on behalf of a principal
- Drafting transaction agreements
- Legal and tax compliance work related to a business transaction
- Compiling a Fair & Reasonable valuation
- Completion of Section 114 Expert Opinion
- Independent expert witness on a transaction matter
- Mediation of a dispute between shareholders
- Completion of a due diligence
- Implementing an employee share ownership plan
- Obtaining funding from various financiers
- Balance sheet structuring
- Raising capital from capital markets
- Transactional structuring
- Investment and funding structures
- Project management.
- Corporate governance reviews, consulting and support
- Corporate secretarial services
- Family investment office support
- Trustee and Directorship services
- Business re-organisation and restructuring
- Remuneration Consulting
- Preparing proposals and memorandums for Board presentations
- Development of remuneration and executive incentive plans
- Developing core competencies within management
- Developing incentive structures for management
- Provision of corporate head-office services
- Corporate structuring
- Dispute mediation between parties
- The creation of Inter Vivos Trusts and Testamentary Trusts
- Establishment and registration of charitable trusts
- Formal amendments to trust deeds and change of trustees and general trust maintenance
- Drafting of trustees’ minutes
- Drafting of resolutions
Co-Ordination of Private Equity Transaction
We developed and executed a transaction with a private equity player that created substantial value for all shareholders, ensuring the continued success of the organisation involved.
We designed and implemented a share scheme that will attract, motivate, reward, retain and align senior, loyal and other key employees’ interests with those of existing shareholders and to allow key staff to participate in the long-term success and profitability of the company.
We worked on a client in Sub-Saharan Africa on change strategies aimed at saving the enterprise, protecting jobs, and returning to financial, operating and stakeholder sustainability.
Transaction Advice on Sale of Family Business
We were approached by a family business who had started negotiations regarding the sale of their business. Assist sellers of a private company with establishment of fair value of their company and subsequent negotiation of a sale to a consortium of investors represented by a private equity fund.
Raising Capital for Business Expansion
A well-known entrepreneur wanted to raise capital for a technology business to facilitate the next phase of growth to achieve a market leadership position in a highly competitive industry. We developed the processes and appropriate solutions with the Business Owner to raise the requisite capital from the market.
Business Acquisition in Australia
Concluded an independent business valuation and assessment. Other work included a review of the financial, tax, legal, corporate secretarial, human resource, intellectual property, technical and operational activities of the acquired company with regard to the impact of such items on the transaction and post-transaction integration of the target with the acquirer.