- Evaluating new business ideas & opportunities
- Business establishment and registration
- Writing a Business Plan
- Business Modelling & Market Research
- Business expansion through franchise, license and branch establishment
- Business strategy and development
- Designing a business model for the new economy (post-lock-down)
- Business turnaround consulting
- Revenue and profitability enhancement
- Cash flow analysis
- Risk assessments
- Designing new business processes
- Facilitating Strategy Meetings
- Implementation of an optimal organisational design.
- Corporate governance reviews, consulting and support
- Corporate secretarial services
- Family investment office support
- Trustee and Directorship services
- Business re-organisation and restructuring
- Remuneration Consulting
- Preparing proposals and memorandums for Board presentations
- Development of remuneration and executive incentive plans
- Developing core competencies within management
- Developing incentive structures for management
- Provision of corporate head-office services
- Corporate structuring
- Dispute mediation between parties
- The creation of Inter Vivos Trusts and Testamentary Trusts
- Establishment and registration of charitable trusts
- Formal amendments to trust deeds and change of trustees and general trust maintenance
- Drafting of trustees’ minutes
- Drafting of resolutions
Valuation, design and structuring of founder and minority shareholders from companies ensuring successful succession planning.
Transaction Advice and Assistance
Leadership of transaction advisory teams on large and medium size corporate transactions across multiple industries ranging from mining to property and manufacturing.
Resolution of Conflict Between Shareholders
Resolution of conflict between two or more parties engaged in a disagreement, dispute, or debate in order to reach an agreement.
Business Strategy Development
The key challenges faced were how to translate immediate success into a sustained business capable of meeting the growing demand for their products and services. As a successful start-up the client experienced cash flow and funding challenges to take their business into the next phase of its development.
Our firm engaged with an successful family firm in the manufacturing and design industry. The client was looking for strategic advice on how to successfully scale their business to meet the myriad challenges facing a family funded business in South Africa. The business required an objective and independent business professional who had deep expertise in raising finance and concluding transactions.
Employee Share Ownership Plans
An well established business owner wanted to develop a sound employee share ownership plan that successfully combines equity ownership with incentives to grow the business and create wealth for employees. We developed the processes and support structures with the Business Owner to allow existing employees to become shareholders.