B.Bus.Sc. (Hons) PGDA (UCT) HDIP (UFS) Chartered Accountant (SAICA)
+27 (0) 10 005 32 77
Overview And Experience
Guy Addison holds an Honours degree in Business Science (UCT) and post graduate qualifications in Accounting and Law from the University’s of Cape Town and Free State respectively. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Directors (IOD) of Southern Africa and Association of Arbitrators.
Guy’s international exposure gained working across Africa, the Middle East and Far East has resulted in him working in various sized businesses from start-up ventures like Netstar to multinational corporations such as KPMG, EY, Altron and Dubai World.
Over the past two decades, Guy has developed global strategies, built and managed teams and delivered upon complex projects spanning multiple jurisdictions. With extensive experience in executing corporate transactions, Guy has specific buy and sell-side advisory work including raising capital and providing assistance to family businesses involved in private equity transactions.
Guy provides advice and support to clients as head of the corporate finance practice of Addison Comline.
22 Years of Corporate Finance Experience
My international work includes experience across the business’s life cycle from start-up ventures like Netstar International and BetterLife to multinationals such as KPMG, EY, Altron and Dubai World. I have over two decades experience in executing corporate transactions from a buy and sell side mandate. As the Managing Director of Addison Inc., I provide advice and support to clients who are raising finance, restructuring, selling their business or expanding and have recently included turnaround and business rescue solutions to owner-managed businesses.
- Over 22 years, involved in more than 100 corporate transactions across 20 jurisdictions.
- Advisory work in the Listed, Private Equity and Venture Capital industry.
- Acquisitions across Africa, Middle East and Australia.
- Managed country operations across three continents and 15 jurisdictions.
- Restructuring and corporate turnaround work at Altron, KPMG and EY.
- Investment and capital raise for numerous investment company’s / funds exceeding $500m (circa R5bn).